Tubbataha diving trips in the Philippines
Where exactly is Tubbataha and what does it mean? It was coined from a Samal word that translates to “long reef exposed at low tide”. Imagine sailing through the different atolls that comprise this long reef. A marine protected sanctuary in the middle of the Sulu Sea, Tubbataha has arguably the best coral formations and highest density of marine biodiversity. Tubbataha is composed of the North and the South atolls. A trip to this natural reef park will show you a multitude of sea creatures- from pelagics, such as whales, dolphins, and sharks, to turtles and manta rays. Our liveaboards will make you feel at home as you embark this adventure into paradise.
Choose from our multi-day regular and transition trips!
Choose your adventure: we offer six-, seven-, and eight-day trips.
So what can you expect from this trip? By 5-6pm, your boat will depart from Puerto Princesa, Palawan. For guests of the PY Atlantis Azores, you can board your boat by 5pm on Saturday and disembark the following Saturday by 8am. If you are staying with M/Y Stella Maris, there are weekly schedules you can choose from. In most trips, dives begin early morning during the second day of trip and end with an afternoon or dusk dive before the last day of the trip. Keep in mind that you need at least a 24-hour no flying time, so it’s best to pick an afternoon flight back on your last day from returning from the dives.
How much do the trips cost? USD 2,350 per person based on twin sharing for M/Y Stella Maris and USD 3,995 per person based on twin sharing for PY Atlantis Azores.
What are included?
• Air conditioned Accommodation
• Full board meals (buffet), with unlimited water, freshly brewed coffee, and tea
• 4 dives/day
• Free use of tanks, weights and belts, chase boats, and services of dive master
o M/Y Stella Maris: For early bird bookings and regular rate or non-discounted rates bookings only
o PY Atlantis Azores: Available on all charters
• Free land transfers: boat to Puerto Princesa hotel/airport
• Diving (up to 5 dives per day including night diving)
What are excluded?
• Airline tickets and land transfer
• Alcoholic beverages and soda (except the wine, beer, and local rum from Atlantis Azores charters)
• Gears are excluded so best to bring your own. But these may be rented per day (rates for MY Stella Maris Explorer only):
BCD US $ 9.00/day
Regulator US $ 9.00/day
Fins (full foot) US $ 5.00/day
Fins (open heel) US $ 5.00/day
Booties US $ 2.00/day
Mask US $ 5.00/day
Mask and Fin Set US $ 9.00/day
Snorkel US $ 1.00/day
Wetsuit US $ 5.00/day
Computer US $ 9.00/day
Full Gear (Wetsuit, Mask, Fins, and Booties) US $ 30.00/day
Full Gear* (w/ computer) US $ 38.00/day
Torch US $ 4.00/day
Nitrox Tank 32% US $ 25.00/day(unlimited)
• Marine Park fees PHP 5,000.00 per person
• Onboard Purchases such as souvenirs from the Ranger Station
• All pricing, itineraries and trip amenities are subject to change without notice.
Are you ready to take this trip of a lifetime? If you’re ready to book, then we’ll be glad to assist you with all concerns and clarifications you may have before booking your flights! See you onboard!
Please contact us for further information here