Warranty for our dental works
We know that dental treatments require a lot of time and money. It’s never easy to find a good dentist, pay numerous visits to the clinic to solve all dental problems and then come back in case restorations fail in a relatively short time.
This is why our top quality dental clinic offers the following guarantees to our clients.
Guarantee period for our dental works:
- Tooth fillings – 1 year
- Inlay and onlay – 3 years
- Crowns – 3 years
- Veneers – 3 years
- Overdentures – 3 years
- Removable tooth replacements – 3 years
- Implants (the product only) – life-time guarantee
The oral hygiene instructions must be respected.
The free controls required by the treating dentist are mandatory.
The maintenance treatments recommended by the dentist must be performed within 30 days.
The tooth replacement should not be exposed to any trauma or bone and gum diseases.
The tooth replacement must be used properly; and it should not be exposed to excessive strain.
All invoices must be settled.
Situations when the clinic will reduce/void the guarantee:
- The patient doesn’t participate to the annual control examinations prescribed by the doctor
- the client does not have a proper oral hygiene
- the tooth replacement is improperly used, which leads to excessive strain on it
- problems appear due to poor nutrition and other bad habits
- the client caused mechanical or chemical damage to removable dentures
- we observe a disease of the chewing apparatus due to systemic, infectious and tumorous disease
- accidents and emergency treatments performed after accidents
- the pacient suffers from physical or mental diseases causing various problems
- great weight loss over a short period of time
- Notification of the damage to or deficiencies of the tooth replacement is given after more than 2 work days
- a root canal treatment is necessary due to previous treatments ( tooth filling, crown preparation)
- A doctor/technician from a different clinic has repaired the tooth replacement
Whatever your dental problem may be, contact us. Our team of proficient doctors and technicians will make you smile all the time.