Warranty for our dental works
We know that dental treatments require a lot of time and money. It’s never easy to find a good dentist, pay numerous visits to the clinic to solve all dental problems and then come back in case restorations fail in a relatively short time.
This is why our top quality dental clinic offers the following guarantees to our clients.
Guarantee period for our dental works:
- Tooth fillings – 2 months
- Tooth fillings with Rubberdam – 3 years
- Inlay and onlay – 3 years
- Crowns – 3 years
- Veneers – 3 years
- Overdentures – 3 years
- Removable tooth replacements – 3 years
- Implants (the product only) – life-time guarantee
- The oral hygiene instructions must be respected.
- The free controls required by the treating dentist are mandatory.
- The maintenance treatments recommended by the dentist must be performed within 30 days.
- The tooth replacement should not be exposed to any trauma or bone and gum diseases.
- The tooth replacement must be used properly; and it should not be exposed to excessive strain.
- All invoices must be settled.
Situations when the clinic will reduce/void the guarantee:
- The patient doesn’t participate to the annual control examinations prescribed by the doctor
- the client does not have a proper oral hygiene
- the tooth replacement is improperly used, which leads to excessive strain on it
- problems appear due to poor nutrition and other bad habits
- the client caused mechanical or chemical damage to removable dentures
- we observe a disease of the chewing apparatus due to systemic, infectious and tumorous disease
- accidents and emergency treatments performed after accidents
- the pacient suffers from physical or mental diseases causing various problems
- great weight loss over a short period of time
- Notification of the damage to or deficiencies of the tooth replacement is given after more than 2 work days
- a root canal treatment is necessary due to previous treatments ( tooth filling, crown preparation)
- A doctor/technician from a different clinic has repaired the tooth replacement
Whatever your dental problem may be, contact us. Our team of proficient doctors and technicians will make you smile all the time.